jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2020 #1 Pretty sure this is a Inuit Carved piece looking for some opinions on it........I do believe the top was intended to be left raw
Pretty sure this is a Inuit Carved piece looking for some opinions on it........I do believe the top was intended to be left raw
Molewacker Bronze Member Joined Feb 9, 2015 Messages 1,541 Reaction score 2,553 Golden Thread 0 Location Yacolt WA Detector(s) used EQ 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2020 #2 Hmm - Looking at the middle section of this, I lean more to African work than Inuit, looking at the square nose, eye design and the extended skull. Upvote 0
Hmm - Looking at the middle section of this, I lean more to African work than Inuit, looking at the square nose, eye design and the extended skull.