What's new

need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff101

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington, Kentucky
i need to know where two things are.
the first is Alleghan hall? it's in Lexington and on Nicholasville pike or rd depending on the article you read. i want an exact location if possible.

and second is king's mill pond in Nicholasville.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
 
I'm not exactly certain where Alleghan Hall was/is but somewhere close to Nicholasville/New Circle, most likely before New Circle if your traveling outbound.
 
Jeff,
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Have you tried the Nicholasville Historical Society or the Reference Librarian at the local library?
I'm guessing you also mean Alleghany Hall, not Alleghan Hall.
I"m also guessing why you seek that info. Are you going to use SCUBA?
Don.......
 
Kings Mill Pond is now under Herrington Lake. Near the KY 34 bridge which seperates Boyle and Garrard Counties. It was flooded over with the construction of the lake.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom