stanski1980
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2011
- Messages
- 61
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- aberdeen,maryland
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
- #1
Thread Owner
Does anyone know if kellycoChick is still on here
?? I sent her a few emails about a new detector and still have not heard back form her in like two weeks. I sent 4 pm to here with no luck. I want to order a new ace 350 but had a few questions for her first.
well thanks for any help out there.
happy hunting out there and let your finds be grand and shiny
Best Regards,
Stan
?? I sent her a few emails about a new detector and still have not heard back form her in like two weeks. I sent 4 pm to here with no luck. I want to order a new ace 350 but had a few questions for her first. well thanks for any help out there.
happy hunting out there and let your finds be grand and shiny
Best Regards,
Stan







