What's new

Need I.D. on buckle

JmCraz8

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2011
Messages
1,637
Reaction score
785
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Currently using: XP DEUS 2, GPX 4500 and the Garret Carrot lol
Have used: Garret Ace 250, Garret AT Pro, XP DEUS, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey everyone, did some hunting this past weekend with a buddy, and found my first ever buckle from a civil war skirmish site on the Confederate side. Not sure if it is a knapsack buckle etc. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 559
  • photo2000.webp
    photo2000.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 645
IMHO I don't think it's a CW era buckle. Still a cool find JmCraz8 :icon_sunny: What else did you find that from the skirmish site?
 
Upvote 0
Any idea of what era it is?
 
Upvote 0
I think these harness buckles are about turn of the century or shortly thereafter (1900-1920's).
 
Upvote 0
Its hard to tell Jim. They have used buckles for nearly everything
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom