What's new

Need id opinions

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poking for some thoughts and or opinions on this blade ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-1694220525.webp
    image-1694220525.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-3625129570.webp
    image-3625129570.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 100
  • image-809328883.webp
    image-809328883.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-842727376.webp
    image-842727376.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 117
  • image-1508831218.webp
    image-1508831218.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 94
Upvote 0
Looks like a nice Cobbs blade to me.
 
What do you think it is Painter?
 
A close one to call, maybe Cobbs but by the quality flaking I`m thinking Lerma.
 
I was thinking about a cobbs ,stanfield or some transitional form . It's patina is very similar to that on the broke clovis but not quite as heavy . But I may not have a clue what I'm looking at either haha
 
A close one to call, maybe Cobbs but by the quality flaking I`m thinking Lerma.
That was my other thought I forgot to put that one in thanks PA ;)
 
Id call nice looking blade whatever it is
 
In my personal/expert opinion.... that is one sweet piece my friend
 
I'm guna come over to your stomping grounds and make you take me hunting.
I need some of those sweet blades like you been raking in
 
Thank you very much but those babies are hard to come by atleast for me .... They are there but if I look all year long I might find one or two like that ;)
 
Some type of lanceolate blade for sure. Could be a Lerma? Heck I have not guessed one right in a while! :tongue3:
 
Shoot you nailed that buzzard roost I think your opinion matters ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom