What's new

Need peoples Opinions on this?

scurvy_seadog

Full Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watching You tube and came across this. video here is the link.
It looks cool but kinda fishy the wholes look pre dug can any one tell me if this is legit or what? If it is legit then cool beans video if not thanks.
 
Could be real, could be faked. There are a lot of people trying to become YouTube stars these days. Then there is the money. Some make $100.00 a month or more from Google Adsense advertising on there videos. I only watched him "dig" the first target, because that plug was obviously pre-cut prior to him re-digging it.
 
I watched the whole thing I think the coins he has are cool but every plug was pre cut.
 
I don't understand why he would pre-cut the plugs, but they are, and in a couple of them he has supposedly missed the target and gets it out of the wall. I don't know for sure, but it sure looks suspect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom