What's new

Need pictures for article

grumpy968

Greenie
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but......

I am writing an article for a local magazine about treasure hunting (non paid). I am looking for some pictures that the members of TNET may be willing to share for the article. I would like to include a picture of a pointer tree, a KGC symbol, and old homestead, a fence row, and maybe some pictures of items found in these areas. Please don't divulge the location of these places, that's your secret. If anyone has any they would like to share email them to me, or post them here.

Thank You
Earl
Happy Hunting
 
Here is a picture of Caryville, Tn probably taken in the 1930s. The place is now a lively interchange for I-75. This picture would be taken today facing south from atop the interstate bridge. Hope it helps you some.
 

Attachments

  • caryville.webp
    caryville.webp
    194.6 KB · Views: 167
Took these here in New Mexico last week end! It was trying to get dark on me! If you can use them, Blast Away!

SUNP0058.jpg



SUNP0056.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I haven't quite gotten the response I was hoping for, but I'll keep looking. If I use your pics I will try to send you a copy of the magazine when it comes out.

Earl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom