Kirk PA Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #1 I found this relic last week in a field. What is it? Any help, I would appreciate. Kirk Attachments DSCF4045.webp 18.2 KB · Views: 262 DSCF4047.webp 17.9 KB · Views: 265
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #2 Looks like a drawer pull buddy. I got some that look close give me a sec. Upvote 0
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #3 Kinda like these old guy's. Take Care, Pete Attachments IMG_0152.webp 42.5 KB · Views: 266 IMG_0153.webp 24.9 KB · Views: 266 IMG_0154.webp 26.7 KB · Views: 252 IMG_0155.webp 42.2 KB · Views: 261 IMG_0156.webp 21 KB · Views: 256 IMG_0157.webp 24.1 KB · Views: 255 Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,988 Reaction score 28,624 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 29, 2010 #4 Top pic: Formal shirt (tuxedo) stud? Upvote 0
Kirk PA Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2010 Thread Owner #5 I think you nailed it, Pete. Mine looks to be 18th century or very early-19th century. Kirk Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,308 Reaction score 48,556 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #6 Timekiller said: Looks like a drawer pull buddy. I got some that look close give me a sec. Click to expand... Upvote 0
Timekiller said: Looks like a drawer pull buddy. I got some that look close give me a sec. Click to expand...