What's new

Need some button help again please

montanagold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took my 5 yo son Cullen in the backyard for some detecting with his ace 150 he was excited when he pulled this out. I would like to tell him the age and what it was for but I have no idea. our house was built in the 50's but there was a house here in the late 1800's so I'm clueless. Thanks for any info.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0233.webp
    IMG_0233.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0234.webp
    IMG_0234.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 182
It looks suspiciously much like a work clothes button that I have seen.. I will search some of my references to see if I can find it.
 
Upvote 0
not sure if it's a work clothes or blazer button but I believe it dates mid 1900's or so.
 
Upvote 0
I would guess some form of non military service button. Someone will know! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom