need some help guys

samantha115

Sep 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0992.jpg IMAG0989.jpg I've come across a piece of metal and could really do with come information about it thank you

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More details please and pictures of the inside. My guess is silver pocket watch but need dimensions. Or it could be a really nice pendant. either way I like it.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Since ya posted this in the New Member Introductions Forum - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might consider browsing Forum > Our Discoveries > What Is It?...

Now, I did find a thread but it is over 10 years old but seems to be talking about a very similar (especially on page 3 of the thread) medallion: Unknown medallion (Jun 29, 2004)

md_comparison.jpg

Last edited:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the funhouse ... :laughing7:

Doubter in MD

Bronze Member
Jan 18, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
metal_detector.gif
Since ya posted this in the New Member Introductions Forum - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might consider browsing Forum > Our Discoveries > What Is It?...

Now, I did find a thread but it is over 10 years old but seems to be talking about a very similar (especially on page 3 of the thread) medallion: Unknown medallion (Jun 29, 2004)

Nice job digging up that old thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread