What's new

Need some help

alon

Greenie
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found this old plug a couple of weeks ago. I can't find any markings anywhere and was hoping someone could help me with a manufacturer and era. I've never seen a plug like this. Is it automotive or something from the lawn and garden section?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2176.webp
    IMG_2176.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_2177.webp
    IMG_2177.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_2178.webp
    IMG_2178.webp
    12.6 KB · Views: 302
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
There are similar plugs in my dad's 1930 Ford Model A.

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
DCMatt said:
There are similar plugs in my dad's 1930 Ford Model A.

It's a copy of a Champion "X" three piece spark plug. Used in some of the old hit & miss engines and old autos. I think they came out about 1900. Tony

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom