bbqbull
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2006
- Messages
- 964
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mid-Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab X 70
There is only one dealer in town, they specialize in Whites only.
There first love is being a coin dealer.
The only real dealer is located abt 2 hrs away. They dont have a toll free number and I dont have long distance.
I try and support all local businesses, to heck with the big box stores/supermarkets.
I purchased my XT-70 from a company online who promises help whenever I call on their toll free number.
Ive done that and the folks were awesome to help awnser my questions.
If there was a mom/pop full service dectector shop with 25 miles I would definately go visit and probably purchase from them.
There first love is being a coin dealer.
The only real dealer is located abt 2 hrs away. They dont have a toll free number and I dont have long distance.
I try and support all local businesses, to heck with the big box stores/supermarkets.
I purchased my XT-70 from a company online who promises help whenever I call on their toll free number.
Ive done that and the folks were awesome to help awnser my questions.
If there was a mom/pop full service dectector shop with 25 miles I would definately go visit and probably purchase from them.







