What's new

need some info

buffhunter

Sr. Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
275
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000
I have accumulated alot of silver from CRH, and with the prices thisd high, i have decided to sell. I have also posted this in the Precious Metals Forum. I need to know if anyone knows if there is someplace in Florida that will pay 90% of melt for 40% and 90% silver coin. I have over $3100.00 fave value (over 6200 pieces) of 40% Kennedy's and over $600.00 (over 1900 pieces) of 90% silver, and some war nickels and Rounds. I don't trust shipping that kind of weight. Any leads are greatly appreciated.
 
Upvote 0
buffhunter said:
I have accumulated alot of silver from CRH, and with the prices thisd high, i have decided to sell. I have also posted this in the Precious Metals Forum. I need to know if anyone knows if there is someplace in Florida that will pay 90% of melt for 40% and 90% silver coin. I have over $3100.00 fave value (over 6200 pieces) of 40% Kennedy's and over $600.00 (over 1900 pieces) of 90% silver, and some war nickels and Rounds. I don't trust shipping that kind of weight. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

Herb's Coin shop in Port Charlotte pays Spot - .25 for any type of silver. Where in Florida do you live?
 
Buff,
Look for coin shows in your area. Plenty of dealers at those shows and they all buy silver.
Easy transaction. Just a thought.
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom