DiggityDiggity
Full Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2013
- Messages
- 249
- Reaction score
- 544
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garret AT Pro, Garrett 350
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I've researched a few churches in my area and I'm just about to work up the courage to ask permission. Should I call or stop in? Would I ask the priest/pastor themselves or the church clerk? I haven't asked permission to dig a private establishment yet and I'm sure I'll be nervous. I don't want to #$%# it up! haha Any tips on getting permission?
Cheers ~ Drewski
Cheers ~ Drewski
Btw, so funny you mentioned practicing with 10 houses. I just watched a youtube video last night on a dude that recorded asking permission on 10 sites! Definitely calms my nerves a bit knowing that most (or at least 50%) people respond cordially. 
(








