What's new

Need to buy 1935 Orphan annie decoder!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
I am sorry for posting this in the wrong forum to start off with. I am looking for the 1935 orphan annie decoder! I just bought the 1936 and 1938 decoders off ebay last night. I need help completing my collection. I know this one is going to be hard to find! :) If anyone knows anyone on the forum who is looking to sell an 1935 orphan annie decoder; please let me know! :) Private message me! I have tried searching on ebay and they do not have any. I will pay $50 or more as long as its the real thing! :)
 
I have the 1935 Radio Orphan Annie decoder pin.

I have a 1935 Radio Orphan Annie Pin if you're still looking for one. I was just about to post it on eBay. It is the real thing. It had only one owner (my mother!) and it is in good working condition except for very typical but minimal loss of the antiquing on one edge. I will happily send you a photo showing front and back. Please write to me at dyeater5477@sbcglobal.net.

I am sorry for posting this in the wrong forum to start off with. I am looking for the 1935 orphan annie decoder! I just bought the 1936 and 1938 decoders off ebay last night. I need help completing my collection. I know this one is going to be hard to find! :) If anyone knows anyone on the forum who is looking to sell an 1935 orphan annie decoder; please let me know! :) Private message me! I have tried searching on ebay and they do not have any. I will pay $50 or more as long as its the real thing! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom