What's new

Need to find a retired patent examiner...

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
4,909
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Deeptech Gold gain, Vista X, and Warrior, also Tesoro Outlaw, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Or maybe a retired patent attorney. I'm working on a device for the recovery of both metals and gems, and it works either wet, or dry. I can't afford to hire a patent attorney, so am pursuing this on my own. I'm currently drafting it up,. and once that's done, I'll get after the Specs, and Description, and the rest. It would be nice to find somebody that would review the final application before submittal, and hopefully, not charge me an arm and a leg. If anybody knows of such a person, please let me know.
Many thanks,
Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom