What's new

Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

KeyAnalargo

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

Hello All,

I recently lost a jewelry item with a great deal of sentimental value to me on a local beach in Key Largo Florida. I know the exact spot where I lost it and its under about 1 to 2 ft of water. Im looking to either:

A) Rent an underwater metal detector
B) Hire a person with a metal detector to perform the service for me for a fee.

Im open to options and would really appreciate the help! Please reply directly or PM me.

Thanks,
Reply With Quote
 
Upvote 0
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

if i can help i be happy to give it a try. i am just south of you :thumbsup:
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

Your best bet would be to beg, borrow or rent a detector from one of the shops. If you can hire someone fine but some guys aren't honest and will tell you they never found it or even come back when you aren't there. But most will truely try their best for you.
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

I didn't manage to find a shop around Miami to rent one. By chance, have you got some address ?

Thank you.
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

Check your PM.
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

KeyAnaLargo- hope you did not lose it in Pennekamp. They frown on detectors there. Will be passing your way on Friday heading to KW
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

Report it to; http://www.lostmystuff.net/ for volunteers to search. This is a free service.
If you lost it in the State Park, you can get permission to have a person with a detector to hunt for it for you. Everything about the time lost, location , description of lost item, etc, etc, needs to be in writing .
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

sent ya pm
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

I wish you luck.
As you know the weather has been nasty the last few days.
Wont help with searching. I see Keyshunter has a PI machine. Hope you can help her Keyshunter. It goes deep as you know.
I am in Big Pine. A little farther away but will up in a week or so. If I can help. Just shout.
Good luck guys
 
Re: Need Underwater Metal Detecting in Key Largo‏

Recovered her wedding ring today, let's just say she was very happy to have it back.

Who says there are no happy endings?

13 days in the water and not exactly where she thought it was, but finally pulled it out after nearly 80 pennies and all the other assorted trash that goes with a PI.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom