What's new

Needing a translation ASAP

Show your cave carving over at the signs and symbols section. The I've seen a similar line symbol posted there. 1810 can mean several things also.
 
i dont have my Tsigns and symbols books anymore (lost to a flood)
anyway IIRC,means go/look west,and as been said the 1 8 1 0 could mean several things
looks like a heart with an X in the left corner,need better pic and post in signs and symbols section
Treasure Marks/Signs
 
I think IULIAN stashed one thousand eight hundred and ten sombreros near this location.

OR

"it's 1810 paces from the big rock on the slope"
 
I think it may be a reference to the 1812 Overture, with 2 bars missing and those notes from the 2 missing bars spell out the location :icon_thumright:
 
Battle of New Orleans :tongue3: although I liked the Sinking of the Bismark better :laughing7:
 
Hey Nate,


I know it's been almost a year since the last post in this thread, but I found something interesting whilst travelling in the Middle East, I'll inbox you later.

J Wiltshire
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom