neighbor has a new fiat truck / 30 plus mpg

Alan Applegate

Aug 20, 2013
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI-2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know they were importing the Strada to the US until I saw one last month. The US version has a turbo I4 diesel, that is rated 23 in city, and nearly double that on the highway. It is about the size of a Subaru Brat, which means it won't haul much more than a set of clubs, and a week's worth of groceries.

str8flexed

Dec 28, 2013
Evansville, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
kinda neat, but i'll take my F250 turbo diesel any day since it can pull a city block lol

Hillbilly Joe

Feb 5, 2014
MT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is so cool, thank you for posting pics! I want a new truck pretty bad, but I have to say, hands down, my old 65 Ford F100 has to be one of the best running things around, rough to look at, but not a computer chip one!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya NSA would have a hard time tracking you!
The 30mpg sounds good but I'm keeping my F-150.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't know they were importing the Strada to the US until I saw one last month. The US version has a turbo I4 diesel, that is rated 23 in city, and nearly double that on the highway. It is about the size of a Subaru Brat, which means it won't haul much more than a set of clubs, and a week's worth of groceries.
All i need.

Neildo85

Feb 19, 2014
Southern ILL
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500 (inherited from grandpa)
Marksman(cheap gift from wife)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would rather have a 30 year old Brat, but I love Subarus. My daily driver is a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX. Turbo+ 5 speed manual+ All wheel drive= FUN!!!

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What do those cost.Not that i would ever get rid of my 2003 dodge ram slt.But just wondering.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions