What's new

neighbor has a new fiat truck / 30 plus mpg

H-2 CHARLIE

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
508
Golden Thread
0
Location
on the rocks - so cal county line
Detector(s) used
Gold bug pro / Minelab GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not one truck can get over 23 mpg weather new or old now this thing and they have a 4 whell drive model too
 
I didn't know they were importing the Strada to the US until I saw one last month. The US version has a turbo I4 diesel, that is rated 23 in city, and nearly double that on the highway. It is about the size of a Subaru Brat, which means it won't haul much more than a set of clubs, and a week's worth of groceries.
 
kinda neat, but i'll take my F250 turbo diesel any day since it can pull a city block lol
 
That is so cool, thank you for posting pics! I want a new truck pretty bad, but I have to say, hands down, my old 65 Ford F100 has to be one of the best running things around, rough to look at, but not a computer chip one!
 
Ya NSA would have a hard time tracking you!
The 30mpg sounds good but I'm keeping my F-150.
 
I didn't know they were importing the Strada to the US until I saw one last month. The US version has a turbo I4 diesel, that is rated 23 in city, and nearly double that on the highway. It is about the size of a Subaru Brat, which means it won't haul much more than a set of clubs, and a week's worth of groceries.
All i need.
 
I didn't know they were importing the Strada to the US until I saw one last month. The US version has a turbo I4 diesel, that is rated 23 in city, and nearly double that on the highway. It is about the size of a Subaru Brat, which means it won't haul much more than a set of clubs, and a week's worth of groceries.
I would rather have a 30 year old Brat, but I love Subarus. My daily driver is a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX. Turbo+ 5 speed manual+ All wheel drive= FUN!!!
 
What do those cost.Not that i would ever get rid of my 2003 dodge ram slt.But just wondering.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom