Nene Thomas Prints

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I picked up 3 Nene Thomas prints yesterday. These aren't really my thing but a quick web search before I bought showed that some of her prints sell. The ones I got are limited editions of 2000 each and were printed in 1999 or 2001. I can't seem to find how to tell if these would be on the higher or lower end of pricing. Sorry about the orientation on these. They were right when I uploaded them.

IMG_6691.JPGIMG_6692.JPGIMG_6693.JPGIMG_6694.JPG

Looks like I found a couple of these. I think the 1st one is "Vigilance" and the last is "Sapphire". Asking prices on eBay for Vigilance is $225 & either $120 or $350 for Sapphire. Haven't found any solds though.

I found some that sold on Liveauctioneers. Those asking prices seem to be a bit ambitious.

ab1.JPG

Should be able to turn a nice profit! :occasion14:

The other is called "Absinthe".

I found some that sold on Liveauctioneers. Those asking prices seem to be a bit ambitious.

View attachment 1719695

Any indication what size those are & if they are limited edition. The prices aren't far off for the small regular press run prints. I have seen a few of the limited edition in the size mine are that sold in the $100-250+ range but not the exact ones.

Any indication what size those are & if they are limited edition. The prices aren't far off for the small regular press run prints. I have seen a few of the limited edition in the size mine are that sold in the $100-250+ range but not the exact ones.

They are all signed and numbered, except for the one that didn't sell, but it doesn't say what size they are. Also, it looks like they all sold in the same auction, so they may not have had the right buyers interested.

They are all signed and numbered, except for the one that didn't sell, but it doesn't say what size they are. Also, it looks like they all sold in the same auction, so they may not have had the right buyers interested.

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear. I paid less than $19 for the lot so I'm not out a whole bunch. I knew it was a crapshoot when I bought. Saw several priced high online but a very few sold on eBay....& on top of that they are large items which I hate to ship.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back