What's new

Nevada Vacation Total’s + a COOL BOX w/pics

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Nevada Vacation Total’s + a COOL BOX w/pics
Well I finally got back from my work / vacation in Nevada. I hit 20+ banks in 6 different towns. The only town that showed signs of CRHing was Carson City.

Total searched was $5236. Phew.

I found:
59- 40%
8- 1964
1- Ben
Not bad at all.

One bank had $1200 in the vault. I talked them into giving me one of the old boxes that they had them stored in which is pictured. I think in that $1200 I found 4-40%. I will use it to store my Bens, Walkers and 1964’s in.

I did find time to visit family and go for a 4-Wheel tour of some old mines in the middle of nowhere with my daughter driving. Talk about Mr. Toads ride……LOL

All in all my wife and I had a great time.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_009.webp
    ScreenHunter_009.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 259
  • ScreenHunter_010.webp
    ScreenHunter_010.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 237
Upvote 0
That is a cool box, that was nice of them to let you have it. I am sure after you shed a few tears begging they gave it to you to get you out of the bank ;D. Isn't it amazing how addictive this hobby is? I have only been into it for 2 1/2 weeks now, and I am always looking for banks. I usually don't have the time to stop so I just make a mental note of the location and imagine a handful of silver halves just sitting in there waiting for me to come in and liberate them. Thanks for the post...Ryan
 
Nice box. Sounds like a successful working vacation to me. Mine starts next week- not the working part haha. HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
Nice box. Sounds like a successful working vacation to me. Mine starts next week- not the working part haha. HH Mark
It wasn't all working. I had 4 days of training. I was able to hit 2-3 banks after I got out of school in Elko. By the time I left town they were al cleaned out. And Fernley too. Your right about the box, begging, crying and throwing a fit helps.........LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom