What's new

Nevadaville, Colorado

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up in Blackhawk, Colo. today, So I took little trip up to Nevadaville, which is one of Colorado's early mine towns. I'll include also a photo I found online of some of the gold nuggets found in and around Nevadaville. I'll be there's some good pickers still around up there the old timers left.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180419_164953.webp
    IMG_20180419_164953.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20180419_165056.webp
    IMG_20180419_165056.webp
    592.6 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20180419_164842.webp
    IMG_20180419_164842.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20180419_164700.webp
    IMG_20180419_164700.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • Gold_(surface_mine_near_Nevadaville,_Colorado,_USA)_(16994883630).webp
    Gold_(surface_mine_near_Nevadaville,_Colorado,_USA)_(16994883630).webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
Sweet ghost town photos! Could you imagine what it was like when there were 4000 people living there?
Thanks, Tamrock. I've only seen ghost towns on tv.
 
that looks like a cool place,how many people still live there??
brad
 
that looks like a cool place,how many people still live there??
brad
Not sure, as there was maybe 3 or 4 of the old homes that looked inhabited, so I'm gonna guess maybe 10 or so soles?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom