What's new

Never ever turn your back to the ocean,this could happen to you

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Location
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
....hulu.com/syfy-original-movies

Go to the buried treasure movie clip and play it.I couldnt get it to embed here for some reason.
 
Upvote 0
Not working............
 
LOL Just watched that movie on Sci fi

He didn't take the Detector :dontknow:
 
Maybe that's how that Fisher CZ-20 ended up being found in the water???
 
I'm so small, everytime I see that video clip where the killer whales are gliding in with the surf and taking seals right off the beach......."I get really spooked!" :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom