What's new

Never get to post here!

Twisted One

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2011
Messages
480
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Redding, CA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still new to the hobby, so have yet to find anything worth mentioning. Today I went out hunting with Ray in CA. He found a 1927 wheat back penny. I found two more pennies in the same general area...1990, and 2000! WTH! It was fun though.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to TN , dirt fishing takes time , your closer than you realize :laughing7: if your wheatie was a 1922 No D variety , you would have reeled in a big one :wink: 8) dawg
 
Keep knocking at it,

It will come.
 
the more you hunt the more you will find!
 
Welcome twisted one , ok you have the machine a MXT pro , which is a awesome machine , so get out there do some research in your location ,find some old houses do some door knocking and get some places and do alot of swinging . Back when I started I had a cheap radio shack detector , which after finding some change in my yard I went to a site I remembered from when I was young got there it was pouring down rain but I was determined to find something , the site wass from the 1600's I later found out ,but my first hole there I dug a manuscript I button and a eagle button and a dropped 60 caliber and that very night was when I became a member of treasure net and also called kellyco and ordered guesss what a brand new MXT e series .. and from that point on its been dirt fishing for me every weekend and chance I get ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom