What's new

Never say Never Pits

jgas

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
3,826
Reaction score
2,753
Golden Thread
1
Location
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Posted these pit finds in Todays Finds, thought I would share a late season dig with Donerizer! Enjoy jgas
 

Attachments

  • h1.webp
    h1.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 270
  • h2.webp
    h2.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 279
  • h3.webp
    h3.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 279
  • h4.webp
    h4.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 305
  • h5.webp
    h5.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 293
  • h6.webp
    h6.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 341
  • h7.webp
    h7.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 403
  • h8.webp
    h8.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 410
  • h9.webp
    h9.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 410
  • h10.webp
    h10.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 432
  • h11.webp
    h11.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 473
  • h12.webp
    h12.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 547
  • h1.webp
    h1.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 270
  • h2.webp
    h2.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 267
  • h3.webp
    h3.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 311
  • h4.webp
    h4.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 301
  • h5.webp
    h5.webp
    54.6 KB · Views: 294
  • h6.webp
    h6.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 340
  • h7.webp
    h7.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 417
  • h8.webp
    h8.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 397
  • h9.webp
    h9.webp
    61.7 KB · Views: 400
  • h10.webp
    h10.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 435
  • h11.webp
    h11.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 455
  • h12.webp
    h12.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 535
More pics....jgas
 

Attachments

  • h13.webp
    h13.webp
    47 KB · Views: 553
  • h14.webp
    h14.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 560
  • h15.webp
    h15.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 574
  • h16.webp
    h16.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 582
  • h17.webp
    h17.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 562
  • h18.webp
    h18.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 573
  • h19.webp
    h19.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 559
  • h20.webp
    h20.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 618
  • h20.webp
    h20.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 599
  • h22.webp
    h22.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 623
  • h13.webp
    h13.webp
    47 KB · Views: 558
  • h14.webp
    h14.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 546
  • h15.webp
    h15.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 561
  • h16.webp
    h16.webp
    56.5 KB · Views: 543
  • h17.webp
    h17.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 559
  • h18.webp
    h18.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 557
  • h19.webp
    h19.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 567
  • h20.webp
    h20.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 586
  • h20.webp
    h20.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 585
  • h22.webp
    h22.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 587
fantabulous dig(s)!!! By the way...I have the button in a ziplock baggie w/ your name on it....I'm hoping to drop it off tomorrow! Sorry it's taken me so long to do it!
 
Hey Vibes thanks for the button when ya get it here, the historian for the police will enjoy it for sure. The snow is melting, lets get out there and do some more diggin ;D jim
 
I'm digging (pun intended) the stoneware beer bottle.

First thing I thought of when I seen it was Ginger Beer, so I was close :tongue3:
 
As always, nice finds. Maybe the frost will stay outta the ground into the new year so you can keep on digging. Have a Merry Christmas Jgas.
 
Mr. JGas....I dropped the button off on Tuesday. Tell those front desk girls to be nice ::) I hope it made it your way as they seemed too busy to bother with it all.
Happy New Year :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom