never take their word for it.

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to a bank today and asked for halves, they said "yes we have plenty" and pulled out a flat strings box filled with CWRs. They said someone brought them in a couple days ago. I passed, probably should have just taken a look, but it was obviously a hunters dump.

HH
bblair

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bblair said:
I went to a bank today and asked for halves, they said "yes we have plenty" and pulled out a flat strings box filled with CWRs. They said someone brought them in a couple days ago. I passed, probably should have just taken a look, but it was obviously a hunters dump.

HH
bblair

I bought a brinks box that was like that, bout $380 worth in it. 37 of the rolls were skunk, the last one had 11 silvers in it. Sometimes the bank will fill up boxes like that as customers bring stuff in. You just never know.

SilverFace

Silver Member
Aug 21, 2011
Silverville
Primary Interest:
Other
nice finds. $$ posted about having a similar experience this week and finding a lot of 40%'s also.

bblair said:

HH
bblair

Just earlier this week I bought $290 in cwr's that were in an opened String box and I only found 7 NIFC's but 3 of those were clad proofs at least. :)

HH

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, they said they had 2 boxes, both like that one. I wasn't in the mood to go through someone's dumps. CWRs haven't produced much for me so far (I've only been CRHing for a month). I've actually had more luck with boxes.

I picked up a box of dimes instead, let's hope that produces something!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread