relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just got my Legend PP. Turns out it has V 1.05. ( was hoping later version). Anyhow, I won’t be waiting long to attempt the 1.11 update. Question- anyone know if you can use a chrome book to do it? It’s the only pc I have. If not I’ll have to do at work which brings other issues into play but is possible.

OP
OP
oldkoot

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just got my Legend PP. Turns out it has V 1.05. ( was hoping later version). Anyhow, I won’t be waiting long to attempt the 1.11 update. Question- anyone know if you can use a chrome book to do it? It’s the only pc I have. If not I’ll have to do at work which brings other issues into play but is possible.
I really do not know if you can, does the chrome book have USB ports available to plug thing in, also does it run a windows operating system
if it runs windows here is the down load for 1.11 below

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!​

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows)
Includes System Software V1.11 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05

below is the threshold update which you will need and your Legend will need to be up to version 1.09 before you can install the Threshold update

Threshold Volume Update​

The threshold volume heard through the Bluetooth headphones has been updated to be more linear with the threshold level setting.

Download: Threshold Volume Update Tool (Windows)

relicmeister

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2012
Poconos, Nw.NJ & Delaware Valley
Detector(s) used
XP Orx Deus II, 9” coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I really do not know if you can, does the chrome book have USB ports available to plug thing in, also does it run a windows operating system
if it runs windows here is the down load for 1.11 below

ONCE YOUR DEVICE HAS BEEN UPDATED, PLEASE REVERT BACK TO FACTORY DEFAULTS!​

Download: The Legend Update Tool (Windows)
Includes System Software V1.11 - V1.09 - V1.07 - V1.05

below is the threshold update which you will need and your Legend will need to be up to version 1.09 before you can install the Threshold update

Threshold Volume Update​

The threshold volume heard through the Bluetooth headphones has been updated to be more linear with the threshold level setting.

Download: Threshold Volume Update Tool (Windows)
No windows on it- windows can be installed but I’m def. Not up to that in any way. Yes to USB ports though. As with my Deus 2 I’ll be able with some hassle to do it on my work laptop. Thanks Oldkoot. By the way, the threshold update is a separate and optional procedure ? I think I’ll let that wait. Thanks again. I’ll be posting my progress in updating as well as initial impressions weather permitting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread