New Ace 250

Aday

Apr 9, 2009
Roanoke Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Good choice Aday! good luck, and learn that Ace

Welcome back to detecting Aday. Have had my ace250 since October '08, once you get used to the settings & the tones you'll be fine. Let us know how you get on with it.
Good luck. :headbang:

Welcome
I have had mine since july of last year. its been a great additon to my collection. Best of the lower detectors.

LT

Thanks for the welcome, It should be here by Thursday and I feel like a kid before Christmas ;D

Already trying to figure out a good way to get off work Friday. ::)

Hahahaha...I know how you feel about how to get off. I'm sure you will find a way and welcome to Tnet. I think you will like the Ace. Had mine over 2 yrs and won't part with it.

Excellent choice, after using for a while to learn your new machine, try buying a sniper coil for it, and you will not want to put it down.

Been lookin at detectors all day. Thinkin bout gettin the ace 250 for the girlfriend. Light weight, easy to use as the 1350 is a little heavy for her.Just dont know about the volume not being ajustable. Quess if it's to loud i can put tape over it.

Well I got my Ace 250 today told the guy that works in the receiving department to come get me when the UPS guy came in....bad idea i had to wait all day with my detector withing grasp and not even being able to look in the box :tard:

But anyhow I stopped at my parents after I got off of work and within minutes had her put together and ready to go. Think my Dad was as excited as I was ;D
We headed down to the baseball diamond down the street and within two minutes "beep" a quarter, "beep" a dime,...penny, penny, penny! we only had about fifteen minutes before dinner and we were pulling clad like pros!..well maybe not pro's but we were having a helluva good time :wink:

I would like to take the time to thank all you guys, without stumbling onto this site and quickly becoming quite addicted to reading the forums and reviews (The friendly environment was what really clinched it) I may not have decided that getting a detector sounded like fun, And wouldn't have found a great way to do some bonding with my father. We are even already planning our next attack on some old fairgrounds and farmhouses.

The Ace seems to be a good lil detector for the price, felt great to be pulling coins within two minutes of powering her up for the first time. Both my father and I couldn't believe how light it was and easy to use. I love it!

Thank you all once again for reintroducing me to a great new hobby!! :thumbsup:

oh we hooked you on dirt fishing huh --you're thanking us now -- but you'll curse us after a few hundred pull tabs :wink: then you;ll love us again after the first silver , first gold ect.

ivan salis said:
oh we hooked you on dirt fishing huh --you're thanking us now -- but you'll curse us after a few hundred pull tabs :wink: then you;ll love us again after the first silver , first gold ect.

Hahahaha...Ivan is right on the nose... Hooked you are and now seems like your dad has the bug. You will be able to swing the Ace all day without it getting heavy. Also, you will be surprised how long the batteries last. Have fun and keep us posted on your finds. We will be waiting to see your first silver and gold. HH and have fun.

Ace 250 be here wensday.

The ace got here yea. Took it and the 1350 out fer a little walk. Girlfriend was using the ace she found 4 pennys.I found a dime,nickle,penny.Had her scan the nickle & dime to see what it would read. Dead on nickle & dime same as the pennys.

Nice man, dont really have an issues with mine yet.

Hope your girlfriend gets alot of use outta the ole Ace :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back