What's new

New Beach TERRIFIC Finds!

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Said good bye to my old standard..Erosion Beach (getting way too crowded). And I'm sure glad I did!

My New Beach has produced quite a few great finds for me. Three Silver halves, an SLQ and a bunch of Silver dimes...Mercs and Rosies. Today was about as good as it gets. A small Silver ring...2 Mercs and last but not least a nice 14K ring at 5.85 grams.

The Silver is photographed as found. missing is a Walker (1935) a Silver Washington and a few Mercs and Rosies.

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Rings 4sep sm.webp
    Rings 4sep sm.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 868
  • Silver halves Aug sm.webp
    Silver halves Aug sm.webp
    106.7 KB · Views: 853
  • Silver 29Aug sm.webp
    Silver 29Aug sm.webp
    152.2 KB · Views: 861
Upvote 0
Congratulations on those terrific finds, Dr. Joe Prime! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Wow Joe, from one great beach right to another!!! You've got some good juju working for you down south :hello2:
 
Congrats on the gold and silver!!!
 
Silver and gold,silver and gold. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Good finds Joe. I agree it got crowded at E but hopefully I'll run into you again. Pete
 
WTG Dr. Joe!! For finds like those, I
would change beaches too. Sweet!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wow with finds like that I would be hitting that beach every day until I could not finds anymore. Good luck on your next hunt there.....Matt
 
Woo-Hoo! Congratulations!!! :headbang: :headbang: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom