What's new

New Beale story

What if the Beale letters wasn't intended to be literal. But wrote as instructions for the key holder. With the key and letters you will have no trouble finding it.
 
Justintime said:
Really reble,you have all figured out. You probable looked at every rock in Bedford. Say all you want ,your ideas are the ones that are off the most. I know.

If we are off prove it??????????????? You can't.
 
5000 words a minute. Frank, that's incredible,no wonder there is a lack of understanding. Asking people to be open minded, concerning the B.T. is like asking some one to Change religions. There so many self brainwashed treasure hunters out there. I am by no means a armchair hunter, I have spent thousands of hours on Bedford dirt. I talked to Peter V. Before he died, he was very rude. But ,I have met a lot of very nice people, very inviting. One thing I have learned about Virginia everyone has a theory concerning the B.T. In Alabama no one has ever heard about the treasure. And neither had I, till I got involved with the key. But now I know, my search is over, now its open and recovery. Is yours..........
JUSTINTIME....
 
Man this has gotten hot and heavy in my absence. But I'll agree it sounds far fetched.
 
Justintime said:
5000 words a minute. Frank, that's incredible,no wonder there is a lack of understanding. Asking people to be open minded, concerning the B.T. is like asking some one to Change religions. There so many self brainwashed treasure hunters out there. I am by no means a armchair hunter, I have spent thousands of hours on Bedford dirt. I talked to Peter V. Before he died, he was very rude. But ,I have met a lot of very nice people, very inviting. One thing I have learned about Virginia everyone has a theory concerning the B.T. In Alabama no one has ever heard about the treasure. And neither had I, till I got involved with the key. But now I know, my search is over, now its open and recovery. Is yours..........
JUSTINTIME....

If you have it all figured out---------go get the treasure. Why are you even talking on this forum to anyone if you have it all figured out? I know because you are making it all up trying to get someone to give you information. Thousands of hours in Bedford County, Va from Alabama I don't think so. If you thought PV was rude to you there was a reason-----PV was a very intelligent man he was only rude because he knew you knew nothing about the Beale Treasure.
 
I have my reasons for talking, it has Nothing to do with getting info. And FYI when PV was rude ,I didn't even tell him I knew any thing. I have worn out several pairs of boots in Va.
 
:o SEVERAL PAIRS?!!! Musta been "Dollar STOREl" boots MADE IN CHINA! :wink: :tongue3: :laughing7:
 
Yea often wonder if REBEL and FRANKLIN are brothers. They think like each other. Justsayn... Rebel always has to have the last word like a kid. Last p :coffee2:ost. .Rebel Last post Rebel.. LOL..
 
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D "Wonder" no longer... we are not brothers; we DO, however... have a "common" grandmother/grandfathers, MANY generations "back" (@ 17, I think). We BOTH are of "the blood" (Native Americans aka Indians); I... POWHATAN, CHEROKEE, & MONACAN NATIONS! :hello2: Franklin can "speak for himself". :wink: :coffee2: :read2:
 
OK,,I`m missing something here,,you found a treasure in Danville, but you have not dug it up yet,,right? So how can you write a book about something you have not accomplished yet??
I don`t know if any of these stories are true or not,,but they are interesting enough to read about.

I was just wondering if you lived in VA. but since you brought up all the other stuff,,,,well I had to ask.
 
LOL!! I new y'all was related, somehow. That's cool. My map Frank, it lead me to the vault ,and I have permission. Just cause you write a book still don't make it true. A book full of self converted theories. Opinion twisted into self fact.
 
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D "Just"; been snorting GYPSY MOTH DUST (GMD) again, eh. If ya got permission... GO FOR IT! :wink:
"TennCreek"; NEVER wrote a book; it is writing itself! :wink: Y'all got me confused with Franklin... :laughing9: :laughing7:
 
I see no need to further discuss this with JUSTINTIME because he is not sharing any information, he is simply arguing something that is unfounded. If you have anything all I can say is digdigdig.
 
Rebel,
I wasn`t confused, I was responding to Franklins reply to my question,,,,,however, I see that that post has gone away. Whats up with that? I think Franklin is confusing himself with somebody else maybe. Some times these posta get me confused,,,,happens when I go in circles this way. Well you guys have fun in here,,,
Hey ,,one more thing,,,,say that you (Rebel) actually found the treasure,,would you tell anyone? I don`t think I would, so what are the chances that the treasure is already been quietly found and taken? Just wondering,,
 
:laughing9: :D If I found "it'? :laughing7: No, I wouldn't... BUT! In Bedford County, VIRGINIA... eyes & ears are WIDE OPEN! Good luck with THAT! :laughing9: :wink: :sunny:
 
Good luck on your endeavour. AL. Try to have a open mind. Bedford yes, I will never sneak, I want to help. The sneaking has went on long enough. This is the year. :coffee2: :coffee2:
 
Justintime said:
Good luck on your endeavour. AL. Try to have a open mind. Bedford yes, I will never sneak, I want to help. The sneaking has went on long enough. This is the year. :coffee2: :coffee2:

We will see, your deadline of this year will come and go just like all the others.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom