What's new

New Belt with Back Support

CSMPEREZ

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
398
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Pete, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 and II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Spoke with Lorraine, Leslie and John (the pouch maker) about this and I finally got it completed. I suffer from degenerative disc disease in the lumbar region (lower back) so the last 2 times hunting I used my old Joe Weider weightlifting belt with my pouch belt. So I combined the 2 courtesy of Custom Marine Canvas. www.custoncanvas.us ask for John Stonebraker. He simply sewed my pouch to the weightlifting belt. Works great!

New Pouch Belt.webp
 
Upvote 0
Good idea! Sorry about the lumbar! I hope the new belt & pouch work out!
 
Looks good! Now I can see exactly what you were talking about earlier.
 
Works great John, thanks!!
 
Very cool idea Ray!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom