💵 FOR SALE New Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 for sale/swap

I know this post is 6 months old, but is this still available?

Jarocki: The bounty hunter Pioneer 505 is still available.
But unless you live in Hawaii, betta if able to pick up, it would not be a good deal for you because of the high shipping cost(s).
If you are on the mainland, send me a PM and I will identify a good mainland source in the advertised price range.
If you have any question(s) on the 505 feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Just my OPINION but its kind of crummy when you jump on someone else's thread a for sale thread and hijack it by trying to sell your machine!! And undercut the Original Poster!!!

The original poster and I have talked, I believe he would understand, because I would.

Jarocki,
I have a unit that is like new. My nephew purchased it and he is in the military. He never gets a chance to use it so he asked me to sell it for him.

Tenn-Coinhunter

Your are a CM and can sell, but it is wrong to try to do so in someone else's classified ad.

Please place a separate ad if your wanting to sell and no personal info such as ph# or email address allowed in ad per our rules.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I believe the ad is 6 months old and Sir Gala Clad deferred in his post to look elsewhere because the shipping etc would make the machine too expensive for the poster. I do not believe he would object to the post because of that reason.

Just my OPINION but its kind of crummy when you jump on someone else's thread a for sale thread and hijack it by trying to sell your machine!! And undercut the Original Poster!!!

Petrie502: Thank you for bringing this to member attention, if it were not for special circumstances which you were not aware off, I would agree and support your opinion 100%.

Treasure Hunter: Mahalo for clarifying and restating the rule.

Jarocki: I hope that you were able to buy from Tenn-Coinhunter for reasons discussed by PM.

Tenn- Coinhunter – I do not object for the reasons stated on my posting, and hope that my thread benefited a fellow serviceman. To be honest, I was not even aware of the rule (sigh). However, it ended well and we both learned from this experience.

“ When you know, you don’t know, you know.”

Thank you and Mahalo to you also. Thank you for your understanding. I never would hijack a post unless I felt like I wrote about yours that it would be acceptable. Lesson learned is that no matter what I will never do it again period. I had never thought of their being a rule regarding this because their are so many folks who do not sit on their computers or have smart phone to receive emails and messages with. After having seen so many other folks include name, phone number, and email address I thought it was acceptable to do so. It is definitely helping another serviceman. He has already pulled tour duties in Iraq and other hot spots and everyone knows how pitiful the pay etc. is.

Petrie502: Thank you for bringing this to member attention, if it were not for special circumstances which you were not aware off, I would agree and support your opinion 100%.

Treasure Hunter: Mahalo for clarifying and restating the rule.

Jarocki: I hope that you were able to buy from Tenn-Coinhunter for reasons discussed by PM.

Tenn- Coinhunter – I do not object for the reasons stated on my posting, and hope that my thread benefited a fellow serviceman. To be honest, I was not even aware of the rule (sigh). However, it ended well and we both learned from this experience.

“ When you know, you don’t know, you know.”

Thank you and Mahalo to you also. Thank you for your understanding. I never would hijack a post unless I felt like I wrote about yours that it would be acceptable. Lesson learned is that no matter what I will never do it again period. I had never thought of their being a rule regarding this because their are so many folks who do not sit on their computers or have smart phone to receive emails and messages with. After having seen so many other folks include name, phone number, and email address I thought it was acceptable to do so. It is definitely helping another serviceman. He has already pulled tour duties in Iraq and other hot spots and everyone knows how pitiful the pay etc. is.

Tenn-Coinhuter: I was not aware that the pay remains pitiful for many of our service men and women.
With the all volunteer military, I had expected better. Sadly, it appears that some things never change.
Mahalo Nui Loa (many thank yous) for bringing this to my attention.

If you or your nephew make it to Hawaii and want to treasure hunt, send me a PM.
I have a spare detector for dry sand hunting on the beach available for guest(s).

Thanks for the offer Clad, coming to Hawaii is definitely on our hope to do list. Been trying it seems like forever. Lol Every time I make headway on saving up the needed funds something always comes up. Right now I am helping my grand daughter with college and I have got to find her a cheap ride. She totaled her vehicle during the severe storms we had here 3 months ago. Wind shear flipped her over and sent her head first into a ditch and embankment. She wasn't hurt badly but sure was scared. If you make it to the mainland and down East Tennessee way give me a shout and we can go swing the coil here.

Thanks for the offer Clad, coming to Hawaii is definitely on our hope to do list. Been trying it seems like forever. Lol Every time I make headway on saving up the needed funds something always comes up. Right now I am helping my grand daughter with college and I have got to find her a cheap ride. She totaled her vehicle during the severe storms we had here 3 months ago. Wind shear flipped her over and sent her head first into a ditch and embankment. She wasn't hurt badly but sure was scared. If you make it to the mainland and down East Tennessee way give me a shout and we can go swing the coil here.

Hey TENN I wanted to apologize for the way I approached u on that whole issue, I was pissed from the day before where I had my dfx sold to a fella for 600 and right before he paypaled the money some dude jumped on my thread and told him he had one for 550.00! I am medically retired from the marines due to an IED my third tour in the Middle East, anyhow buddy I hope you accept my apology for the way I handled the issue and if not I'm still Sorry!! Lol! Again I apologize

Hey TENN I wanted to apologize for the way I approached u on that whole issue, I was pissed from the day before where I had my dfx sold to a fella for 600 and right before he paypaled the money some dude jumped on my thread and told him he had one for 550.00! I am medically retired from the marines due to an IED my third tour in the Middle East, anyhow buddy I hope you accept my apology for the way I handled the issue and if not I'm still Sorry!! Lol! Again I apologize

I salute you sir for having served and for making a public apology when none was asked for...

We frown on people intentionally interfering with sales in classified ads with out checking with original poster first, please report it when it happens.

:thumbsup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Petrie502, sacrifice for this country is the one thing that many say they do but you have done. Many thanks for that. You should look into upping your "protection" count, 413 seems a little under status quo. LOL I am near Evansville and would honor the opportunity to hunt with you if you are ever headed this way. Thank you again to you and all others that have fought for our freedoms.

Hey petra502, I am going with my daughter to check out EU on the 14th of July. Bringing MD with me, looking for a park or totlot to swing in close by.

Petrie502, sorry wrong screen name, see prior message please

Petrie502, sacrifice for this country is the one thing that many say they do but you have done. Many thanks for that. You should look into upping your "protection" count, 413 seems a little under status quo. LOL I am near Evansville and would honor the opportunity to hunt with you if you are ever headed this way. Thank you again to you and all others that have fought for our freedoms.

Hey buddy that's not far at all I sent you a PM if you got a spot lets get together, I have a civil war outpost in the works maybe you can hunt it with me and my cousin once we get it bush hogged

Apology accepted Petrie502. Your a stand up guy for doing this when none was requested. I'm sorry about the dude hijacking your post. It would tick me off also and I can understand your mood. I apologize to you also. All of us need to stick together because we are having enough trouble just finding places we can hunt that the government hasn't declared off limits.

By the way, I have found it hard to sell stuff on here and on other sites because so many folks have the same stuff. It doesn't occur to them that they could sell what they have until they see my post. Then they price theirs lower. After all when you are selling something that is brand new for half price and paying for shipping you are almost giving the items away. I think the club I belong to needs to start a donation closet for folks just getting into the hobby. Then we could help them by providing some items for free like finds pouches, used diggers, books etc. I am going to bring that up at our next meeting. That would make me feel better to just donate the stuff to it than hassling with trying to sell the stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back