Snickers1
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2011
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I got my BH Time Ranger today. It came with a 8" coil and while taking stuff out of the box, I found that it also came with a 4" coil.
I got it put together and did some air testing. I tested with a silver ring (showed as a quarter), 2 pennies ( 1 copper, 1 clad)(showed as 1cent).
I'm going to do some more air testing soon with some gold and hopefully get it out in the real world and see how it does.
I got it put together and did some air testing. I tested with a silver ring (showed as a quarter), 2 pennies ( 1 copper, 1 clad)(showed as 1cent).
I'm going to do some more air testing soon with some gold and hopefully get it out in the real world and see how it does.







