What's new

New Brunswick Metal Detecting Club

giesecke

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Im 15 years old And i am going to start a metal detecting club in New Brunswick Canada! i need to know if you are interested so leave your name and a way to contact you!
 
Pinpointer

Hello Im 15 years old And i am going to start a metal detecting club in New Brunswick Canada! i need to know if you are interested so leave your name and a way to contact you!

Riverview here. Any idea where I can purchase a pinpointer without travelling too far? nedrgl@hotmail.com
 
Looks like I haven't been around here in a while. I'm outside of Moncton.
@Chicken Head - there's a dealer in Riverview, should be able to do a web search and find him.
 
Hello Im 15 years old And i am going to start a metal detecting club in New Brunswick Canada! i need to know if you are interested so leave your name and a way to contact you!

hi !
I am from Bathurst and wos wondering if your club ever took off
and does anyone know if there is a club in northern N.B.
garywhelton57@live.com
I do not get on the forum very often as i am on the road all week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom