What's new

new CARHARTT JACKET

Keppy

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
8,390
Reaction score
2,873
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a new Carhartt jacket today...... I have 4 other ones but this is the first one i have with the tag reading............... MADE IN THE... USA...:icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulations on a really rare treasure..
 
Shoot now we talkin my kinda clothes. Often wear Carhartts to work and I am in the insurance business. Santa usually loads me up....ha ha
 
YES i am loaded up with Carhartt clothes of all types great clothes.....
 
Shoot now we talkin my kinda clothes. Often wear Carhartts to work and I am in the insurance business. Santa usually loads me up....ha ha
:occasion14: :headbang:
 
you might be a redneck if you buy your clothes at tractor supply at least thats what my wife tells me lol
 
you might be a redneck if you buy your clothes at tractor supply at least thats what my wife tells me lol

Then again, I bet those clothes will outlast most marriages :laughing7:
 
Anyone else remember the scam back in the 70's, when they named a village in Japan " USA ", so the tags said made in USA.

Surely they can't get away with that now.
 
you might be a redneck if you buy your clothes at tractor supply at least thats what my wife tells me lol


Your wife is right. Just spent 4 years living in Uvalde, Texas where after Walmart, Tractor Supply was the place to shop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom