What's new

New cases

JJ1965

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
96
Reaction score
110
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blythewood, SC
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
image.webpimage.webp

Put together a couple new cases this weekend. Most of these are finds from central South Carolina. Thanks for the look!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice cases. You found some nice artifacts. My son and his family lived in Blythewood for a year
 
Very nice cases. You found some nice artifacts. My son and his family lived in Blythewood for a year

I have been here in Blythewood about 8 years. Originally from Sumter. Most of these finds were in Sumter county.
 
Beautiful points and cases! I'm sure that represents lots of happy hours Hunting!
 
A lot of killer points in there Jimmy. Very nice display. I have a couple spots in Fairfield I want to try and look one day. I'll give you a shout if I can get down that way and will try and find a few.
 
A lot of killer points in there Jimmy. Very nice display. I have a couple spots in Fairfield I want to try and look one day. I'll give you a shout if I can get down that way and will try and find a few.

Thanks Sam. I saw the pic of the great Kirk you found at lunch....I went and walked an hour for nothing but fresh air. I will look forward to hearing from you.
 
Nice selection of points, I see you are in the rhyolite and chert area.
 
Lots of fun and adventure stored in them wooden boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom