What's new

New coin hunting area video

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,253
Reaction score
8,542
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Central Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here ya go folks, finally- the secret site is revealed.

I wonder if any coins will be found where he claims...

 
Interesting tip. Plus he looked like Tommy Chong.

Far out man.......
 
i watched this a while back and think of it often, my problem is i can never tell which side of the roads to look. Around here most mailboxes are on the north side and east side of the roads but not always. I think I would feel kinda strange stopping at peoples mailboxes and swing the MD around it and across the street from it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom