What's new

New Conspiracy theory

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,638
Reaction score
1,429
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
A friend and I were discussing the Smoke currently in Michigan, due to forest fires North and West of us.
He supprised me by saying that the Chinese and Aliens, are in it together, to mess up the atmosphere.
I shouldn't be too surprised, because he believes that mining on the moon will throw it out of orbit.
And he believes if China launches the largest ship ever made, and Chinese fill it up, it will displace the ocean levels dramatically.
I don't have many friends left, but I just want to have friends, not arguments over Conspiracy theories.
He's mad because I won't look at the facts he wants to send me. China and Aliens buddies..
I don't believe and I just don't care!
Crazy world for normal thinking people to have to live in..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260715-131110_Google.webp
    Screenshot_20260715-131110_Google.webp
    169.2 KB · Views: 77
I hear that the entire Chinese population is being provided with government-issue wooden stools. Once that operation is complete, they're all going to climb onto them and jump off at the same moment in time to trigger the 'big-one' on the San Andreas fault line.

Conspiracy Theory.webp
 
I thought I had heard to craziest of conspiracy theories....apparently not.

image008-4-copy-2.webp
 
Last edited:
A friend and I were discussing the Smoke currently in Michigan, due to forest fires North and West of us.
He supprised me by saying that the Chinese and Aliens, are in it together, to mess up the atmosphere.
I shouldn't be too surprised, because he believes that mining on the moon will throw it out of orbit.
And he believes if China launches the largest ship ever made, and Chinese fill it up, it will displace the ocean levels dramatically.
I don't have many friends left, but I just want to have friends, not arguments over Conspiracy theories.
He's mad because I won't look at the facts he wants to send me. China and Aliens buddies..
I don't believe and I just don't care!
Crazy world for normal thinking people to have to live in..

Image is total Boo Schlitz. There are not fires all over the place like it shows.
 
I think most of these fires are man made. Probably by homeless people and/or illegals.
 
190 fires currently burning in Ontario

Screenshot_20260718_063051_Chrome.webp
 
One thing is for sure... it sucks here in Michigan. I never took up smoking, but when I go outside, I get to enjoy that burning sensation.
 
I think everything is based on conspiracy theories these days, even the conspiracy theories.
 
Wildfires are natural. They are just worse now as compared to the last few decades because of all the "environmentalist" passing bans on good forest management and letting fire fuel pile up such as dead trees from overcrowding/age due to lack of harvesting, etc. People need to either manage forestlands or large wildfires will continue. It's part of the natural life cycle. Most, not all, wildfires are sparked by lightning, not people. You can't manage lightning so if you want to make a difference, you manage the fuel.
 
Wildfires are natural. They are just worse now as compared to the last few decades because of all the "environmentalist" passing bans on good forest management and letting fire fuel pile up such as dead trees from overcrowding/age due to lack of harvesting, etc. People need to either manage forestlands or large wildfires will continue. It's part of the natural life cycle. Most, not all, wildfires are sparked by lightning, not people. You can't manage lightning so if you want to make a difference, you manage the fuel.
Canada has about 369 million hectares of forest which translates to roughly 911,818,857 acres. Can you imagine the manpower it would take to manage that much land?
 
I'd have to buy a 2nd gas can for my chainsaw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom