What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well it may not be pigeon porn,, but here's a picture of their bedroom.
They are looking a little cozy in there....I lost my lunch on the "there is probably a market for that". I can see wind setting up cameras in the pigeon coop....lol
Last
 
pigeons have there own power receptacle in their coop?
 
Redskins by 3. Bet a $1000.00 at least on my prediction!
 
time for a beer and a chili dog, my work mates are going to hate me in the morning.
 
Redskins by 3. Bet a $1000.00 at least on my prediction!
Done.
Wish me luck!! 5C555E29-3EAC-4AB0-92B4-100F09A4C75A.webp
 
Adrian Peterson 90 yard TD run!!!
33 years old, I didn’t expect that...
Go Redskins!!!
 
Yeah....Peterson blew his knee out and while most freak athletes take 12 months to recover they said he was close to 100% in like 3 months. He was made to be a rb.
 
Darn. Had to go to the backup to the backup? That is bad luck.
Alright Dolphin who is your team? The Browns are going to the Superbowl this year for sure!
 
Darn. Had to go to the backup to the backup? That is bad luck.
Alright Dolphin who is your team? The Browns are going to the Superbowl this year for sure!
Well if the 13dolphins1 doesn't give it away....oh wait....you are so young you probably wouldn't get that.
Last
 
Oh and I bought a northern pine at Wal-Mart today.
It is real. To combat the Xmas pinko haters here :p
 
Well if the 13dolphins1 doesn't give it away....oh wait....you are so young you probably wouldn't get that.
Last

Dont you guys have a date to get your butt kicked in a few days by Tom? Lol
 
How long did it take google to give you that answer? Lmao
Last

Miami dolphins? I don't use Google. I use duckduckgo. But I didn't have to search.
Anyway next time bet on the opposite of what I say :laughing9: good thing I only bet on a sure thing.
Redskins would have won if the backup qb hadn't got his leg broke.
Do you listen to Jim Rome or the DA show?
 
That Valley has been coming to work late last few days. Tosser. Lol
 
That Valley has been coming to work late last few days. Tosser. Lol

SJV is in da house! I’ve been busy trying to figure out if there is money to be made in pigeon voyeurism. Call me an entrepreneur. Or just call me

Last
 
SJV is in da house! I’ve been busy trying to figure out if there is money to be made in pigeon voyeurism. Call me an entrepreneur. Or just call me

Last

There are 4 outlets in his setup. Are you prepared to compete with Wind's operation? He already has around 40k paying viewers. Never knew there were so many pidgeon fanciers. Wind was on top of this trend.
Maybe you could set up a rat house. Barely legal new York rats. $$$$$$$$$$$
I'm going to bed.
 
Long and busy night at work. I’m glad it’s finally over.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom