What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well looky there, Hillbilly got post #20,000. Congrats. And congrats to me for being

Last
 
Looks like I'm at last,

LAST!
 
Any prediction for Monday Night Football? I’m betting the farm

Can't even tell you whose playing lol. I only listen to sports radio for laughs. But I was sure the Eagles were not getting back to the Superbowl. Horse apple diet does not work for long.
I will be shocked if KC gets there. Teams are figuring out their qb, and he seems to throw interceptions under pressure.
I was a patriot bandwagon fan after they came back on Atlanta. But since Tom can't play forever I am going to be a browns fan. I like Baker Mayfield ever since he planted that flag.
So Let's see...I will have to get back to you on bets.
Go borrow money tomorrow so I can make you wealthy!
 
Last edited:
Thoughts and prayers for highnam if he is a redskins fan :D
 
Valley. Time to take the night shift. I'm clocking out. Don't eat Donnas banana she left in the fridge. You know how pissy she gets.
 
That was a good one.....I agree with Valley.
Last

Are you guys sure? Thanks to daylight savings time it is Tuesday in Saipan so you never know.
Valley cooked something weird in the microwave
 
One of my 2 pairs of white Homer's is definitely a mated pair. They are pulling beaks and getting all warm and fuzzy.
Last
 
Great! I hope we don't see pigeon porn.
Last
 
Well it may not be pigeon porn,, but here's a picture of their bedroom.
 

Attachments

  • 20181203_132518.webp
    20181203_132518.webp
    255.8 KB · Views: 51
There is a market for everything. I am in last market.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom