What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well the 2 pairs of White Homer's I picked up last Thursday are mated and are going to lay eggs. I have 2 more pair coming this Thursday.
Last
 
What about a nest? How do they do that?
 
What about a nest? How do they do that?
I purchased a couple of Clay bowls that are made to hold a nest. Then you put a nest pad with a sprinkle of anti mite powder and the birds do the rest.
Last
 
Oh ok. Apparently being shipped didn't upset them.
Last
 
I've got a pocket.....a pocket full of
Last
 
Oh ok. Apparently being shipped didn't upset them.
Last
The first 2 pairs I picked up, these next 2 pairs are being shipped. There is a certain degree of stress the birds go through regardless of how they are moved.
I have them on electrolytes and vitamins to relieve the stress. These first 2 pairs seem to be settling in.
 

Attachments

  • 20181204_164746.webp
    20181204_164746.webp
    226.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20181201_155931.webp
    20181201_155931.webp
    449.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
The first 2 pairs I picked up, these next 2 pairs are being shipped. There is a certain degree of stress the birds go through regardless of how they are moved.
I have them on electrolytes and vitamins to relieve the stress. These first 2 pairs seem to be settling in.
How long before the next two arrive?
Last
 
Oh ok. Apparently being shipped didn't upset them.
Last
The first 2 pairs I picked up, these next 2 pairs are being shipped. There is a certain degree of stress the birds go through regardless of how they are moved.
I have them on electrolytes and vitamins to relieve the stress. These first 2 pairs seem to be settling in.
 

Attachments

  • 20181129_222350.webp
    20181129_222350.webp
    493.6 KB · Views: 51
got to 26 today...BRRRRRR
 
You left? Oh,and you are second to
Last
 
I left only long enough to give you guys an opportunity to be last for a short time just to let you feel good. But now I’m

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom