What's new

NEW CONTEST

Snowy cold day today
 
43° too cold. Hope winter is getting it over with early.
Pidgeon stew? Holy crap. Pidgeon and dumplings but still wouldn't want it.
You guys have odd tastes. Dolphin posted his secret family recipe for Fried Flatulence Fritters. No wonder I am last.
 
Italian sausages and stir fry vegetables
 
Last cause I didn't eat the pidgeon today.
 
I'm eating a buzzard egg omelet.

LAST....
 
Got a call from my Post Office this morning. They asked me to come pick up the birds that I purchased from a guy in Ohio. No deliveries today due to President Bush's funeral.
 
ETinv chicken which tastes like rattlesnake. Las...........t.
 
Train those pigeons to deliver themselves...
You can pass them off as doves and release them at a wedding and they will always come back. Like plastic parsley you can use them over and over again
 
Train those pigeons to deliver themselves...
You can pass them off as doves and release them at a wedding and they will always come back. Like plastic parsley you can use them over and over again

You could use common house paint to make them white.
 
You could use common house paint to make them white.
I see a business idea! Maybe train them to take care of a few "Tippy" alien crossbreeding shape shifting cats along the way back.
Last
 
I see a business idea! Maybe train them to take care of a few "Tippy" alien crossbreeding shape shifting cats along the way back.
Last

You could paint bottom blue so hard to see from ground. Train them to drop grenades.
So...lift off from wedding while everyone takes their vids and gasps with joy. Little grenades disguised as flowers clutched in their claws. Fly over tippies BOOM!
Also, on each wedding, have older or unsuitable for breeding pidgeons packed with c4 and train those to dive into packs of Alien Shape-Shifting Cats.
Or A.S.S. Cats for short.
Have to find a cheap source for grenades and c4. China maybe.
 
What the weight barrier one of these pigeons can carry wind? I'm thinking we create some bird machine guns and bring the lead rain down from the sky on those alien felines!
Last
 
Train those pigeons to deliver themselves...
You can pass them off as doves and release them at a wedding and they will always come back. Like plastic parsley you can use them over and over again

That is already a lucrative business in some places.
White dove releases at Funerals.
 
Ok. Pidgeon = rats with feathers. We mix DNA, have flying rats whose little paws can operate mini ak47.
Or just train rats to pilot rc f-16.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom