What's new

NEW CONTEST

Our lake is freezing which is a little early....looks like winter is here to stay
 
Go back to sleep and tell mommy to make lunch later today.
Last
 
Started my birds on meds today.
Definitely some sickness going on with this LAST group of birds I got.
 
Hope the birds are ok.
I know a certain Hillbilly that could use some bird medication if you have any left over.
Last
 
Well we just had our shift sign ups and I decided to stay on nights. That means one more year of being last all night long, every night.

Laaaaaast!
 
If you bring in new birds better quarantine. Check with vet.
Better save your spare meds for Dolphin :D Unless they are really good stuff.
It is 32°. Possible freezing rain this weekend then back to forties finally. #wintersux
 
Silly rabbit
This is # world
Like # totally
Like......I'm #like for #real
#last
 
Like #friday
I'm totally
#last
 
7E885CC2-0A32-4610-9F46-4B7FE4B96318.webp
 
If you bring in new birds better quarantine. Check with vet.
Better save your spare meds for Dolphin :D Unless they are really good stuff.
It is 32°. Possible freezing rain this weekend then back to forties finally. #wintersux

Yep, you are correct,, new birds should not only be quarantined, but also watched very closely. Some birds are naturally stressed when moved to an environment they are not familiar with. Then there is the possibility that they are sick. Four more days of meds and I will have a better idea of what kind of shape they are in.
The guy who sold me the birds,,, also sold his honor down the tube.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom