What's new

NEW CONTEST

Already 36° Going to md this old back yard.
Oafdel out-Redskins have a shot!
Dolphins should just forfeit now!
Browns headed to post seaSon!!!
Totally tubular and totally last!!!
Totally high!!!!!!!!!!!
 
may go to the shooting range for a couple hours

I had an opportunity to shoot a fully auto MP5 the other day. Super fun until I realized how much I spent in ammo for about 6 seconds of fun.

Last
 
Full auto is for suppression. Fun I bet though. I want a ak47 and a Sharps buffalo rifle for Christmas. Hahaha.
Fat chance.
But I peeked and Santa is bringing lots of Last.
 
Last edited:
Burned thru about 200 rounds of .223 and finished building my raised garden bed. Back hurts bad now and its time to nap
 
No dolphin. You are not last. You can be last until I get back however.
 
Ahhhh, that nap was good.
Made out Christmas shopping list. Just realized that I need more Christmas Cards. Those are for scratch off tickets.
 
time to be last for me
 
Good night all.

Last.
 
It went up to 35°F today. Most of the snow is melted.
Tomorrow it will be muddy.
Last
 
Good....hope the medicine takes care of it.
Last
 
Found 6 cents and what might be a fired black powder ball.
Glad I jumped off patriot bandwagon. Browns win.
I just realized Dolphin ate oatmeal toast...oh hell no!
What did the birds have?
 
Good morning everyone....as most of you have realized by now.................
Dolphin is
Last
 
The schedule has become, shower, coffee, fresh water and meds to the birds. Then I feed me. Ain't it amazing how our pets needs come before our own.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom