What's new

NEW CONTEST

Chili. Chili today and hot tamale lol.
Ick...wondering what dove eggs taste like now. Thank you Woodsy.
My brother used to collect duck eggs to eat. Monsters.
 
Wind, did that seller guarantee healthy birds? Granted, difference in climate and travel could cause enough stress to make them vulnerable. Guess it depends on what they have. The illness could be proven to come from unhealthy living conditions at seller's coop.
 
Wind, did that seller guarantee healthy birds? Granted, difference in climate and travel could cause enough stress to make them vulnerable. Guess it depends on what they have. The illness could be proven to come from unhealthy living conditions at seller's coop.

It is normal for birds to go through stress during a relocation
I can see that they are happy to be in a spacious and clean environment. Good quality feed, probiotics, and meds will have them strong in a short period. The fellow who sold me the last 4 birds was deceptive and someone I will never buy birds from again. He belongs to a few of the same pigeon forums that I belong to. I hope this guy is not dumb enough to put me down as a reference for potential buyers.
 
Last edited:
I have a whole shitton of vintage Christmas cards if interested from this last auction.....I may donate to the badwill.
Last

Bet those would sell on Feebay for good money. But maybe hold on til next october. Post a pic of one. You talking real old?
 
Be careful with those Christmas cards.
The way things are getting banished, those Cards might go the way of the pledge of allegiance.
 
Be careful with those Christmas cards.
The way things are getting banished, those Cards might go the way of the pledge of allegiance.
Agreed...they are spread out right now as I am sorting by donate or resell. There was one set that I liked.....had two children that had tiny snowmen in a yard and said....global warming means less snow for snowmen....a pun on it or sarcasm humor....I chuckled
Last
 
Be careful you don't get run over by some Lipstick Lesbian for not peddling Snow Women cards.
Baby it's Cold Outside,,
 
Busted....you've been taken by the first police
Leaving me alone in
Last
 
I have a get out of jail free card that I used. Back in

Last
 
Arrested and convicted of lasting.
#Baby, it's cold outside
#bite me snowflakes
 
may go to the shooting range for a couple hours
 
homemade egg mcmuffins
 
Lol....I had some oatmeal toast with a dish of
Last
 
Taking a break and have some lunch. Building a new raised garden bed to put tomato plants in next year. Should make maintaining and harvesting easier on my back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom