What's new

NEW CONTEST

too many things to do today
 
Well, these two " Doves of Peace ",, just may be thinking about eggs.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20181208_112311.webp
    20181208_112311.webp
    299.2 KB · Views: 48
lunch and a nap
 
Oh man wind.....you dont have to buy me anything.
Last

Oh quit with the fake "You don't have to buy me anything" ploy. I'm sure he fell for that line once from a woman.
Wind you feel free to buy us all stuff.
 
My at got back last Monday. Yesterday I went out back and dug 00.12 cents in 32° weather.
I noticed my kb does not have a cent symbol. This is more evidence of creeping gov control. Or demonic interventions.
 
Surfing the web for a present for the wife. I think maybe a pin pointer.
 
Baby back ribs are almost done and the mac n cheese is going in the oven soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom