What's new

NEW CONTEST

Treasure time!!!!!!!!

LAST!!!!

Let's see your finds with your Tortilla (?)
Lol. Actually my brother has an old Tesora and he was the one who detected the melted camp lead when we were in the Civil War camp area. Then I kept finding more with my superior tech :D
He is so uninterested in hunting.
 
Day shift Last superviser. Dolphin go home and change that offensive shirt before you get written up!
 
So easy I barely try and hit Last. Beep beep boop beeeeeeeep Last spill!
 
Training a new troop at work.....getting the next generation ready so I can retire.
 
Enjoyed an assortment of delicacies at the club Christmas party. We will not have another meeting until March due to the weather.
Last
 
Training a new troop at work.....getting the next generation ready so I can retire.

I was a trainer at my job for 12 years and I had 117 trainees. I got fed up with the new generation who have a different work ethic and attitude. I couldn’t do it anymore and quit. Now I have no stress.

Last
 
Looks like I will be able to focus on some of me indoor projects. Over the next few months. I don't expect to be able to do too much in the outside freezing temps.
 
I was a trainer at my job for 12 years and I had 117 trainees. I got fed up with the new generation who have a different work ethic and attitude. I couldn’t do it anymore and quit. Now I have no stress.

Last
I use to train staff in multiple areas at my old job....I liked it as I would train them on what worked as opposed to company training standards. No lie.....the company sent me an email to let me know that they were adapting my entire training program as the regional training program.....sometimes it pays to use common sense. Lol
Last
 
Luckily robots and automation are making up for the slackers. Those people can be converted into food.
Gotta do something eventually with the ones who are too good to work.
I am making a lot of moneys working at home as a Laster. I even recently bought a sailboat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom