What's new

NEW CONTEST

Okay I got stuff to do. You guys leave this thread alone while I'm gone.
 
Luckily robots and automation are making up for the slackers. Those people can be converted into food.
Gotta do something eventually with the ones who are too good to work.
I am making a lot of moneys working at home as a Laster. I even recently bought a sailboat.
How much can you make for washing windows and the dishes??
Last
 
At work today my supervisor made us deep fried elk steak with fried potatoes and onions for lunch. Never had steaks deep fried before, it was 3 minutes in the pot of oil and done a perfect medium rare. Tasty but probably not something I would do on my own.
 
It's Wednesday, but soon it will be Thursday, and then it will be Friday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom