What's new

NEW CONTEST

This thread demonstrates there are some maniacally stubborn people on this forum.
 
Well today is December 13th and the official start date of "The 12 Days of Christmas"
Last
 
Hello everyone, I have a major announcement to make that may sadden some of you. Alas, I feel that it is my duty and obligation to inform you, so here it goes. From here on I shall be the last one to post in this forum. I appreciate everyone’s understanding.

Last
 
today is my Friday and tomorrow is surgery day. Arby's roast beef sandwich with lots of horsey sauce and a couple beers on the agenda for tonight.

And a big bag of LAST!
 
Today is a great day to be
Last
 
Can you guys believe that I moved into this house in August of 2017 and that I have not hooked up my TV.
LAST
 
Why have a tv?
Good luck with the surgery, Fish!
Chargers will win :p I will be last.
People are weird. Crap- Rivers eats. turf again. Never mind. Oh wait...
I will be back. Try not to miss me.
 
We won't.....you or your imaginary friends
Last
 
I think I’ve just about spent as much on my dog for Christmas as I have on my wife. Is that bad?

Last
 
Throw in a dollar item that puts her over the top. Dog will understand.
Does the dog sleep on the bed? Dogs think of their family as their pack with a hierarchy. Your dog may think he is second and wife is third. Dogs like to sleep on the bed near the alpha dog human.
Rivers won!!! Chargers won! Lolololast
And all my friends imaginary and invisible except for the dogs.
:alien::alien::dog::dog::dog:
 
Nice dogs. I got a huge black lab mix. Is that your land?
Thank you, Sir
My family homesteaded here and we still have a few acres to get off leash. This area (hour north of Seattle) is growing rapidly if I didn’t have a place to get away from it all I would have already moved to South Dakota!
 
I bet theres some treasure around that old building.
I know there is...the problem is the 8’ tall reed canary grass that is layed over from the wind, also a creek was diverted into this area so it is impossible to mow. I’ve tried to weedeat areas but the ground is saturated and I could see that silt had deposited several inches. Makes for tall grass tho...measured some at 10’ tall
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom