What's new

NEW CONTEST

This was the 80 's 90's the dude was talking.
We had this family used to come in the supermarket. You could smell them at the back of the store when they came in. Never washed aparently. Wall of stench.
Oddly enough, they never bought soap.
When I lived Colorado this kid who was somewhat mentally challenged went under his family's house to get a skunk out over the weekend. So he came to school on Monday. The scent was all through the classroom. Suddenly the fat kid sitting in front of him pukes up everything he ever ate. Then the teacher decides skunk boy maybe should go home. Don't know what the heck took her so long.
 
Last edited:
Talking about depression,, when I worked for NYC Transit, Department of Subways,, Christmas time was when most of the "Suicide by jumping in front of a train" took place.
That is when you know times are bad. With that many people in one place I'm surprised it isnt even more often.
Last
 
In my job I deal with homeless folks every single day. In my 19 years of this job I can honestly say that I have not met one single person who truly wants to get off the street. Here in my city there is enough public housing and services (it is California after all) that I could get a homeless person off the street and into an apartment in under a week. Many of them claim they want to get off the streets, but when it comes down to getting them housing ,100% of the hundreds and hundreds that I’ve dealt have ended up backing out. Their homelessness is fueled by mental illness and drug usage. Those issues have to be dealt with first, but the problem is that you can’t force services on someone who doesn’t want them. It’s a never ending cycle.
 
Good night folks!
 
It's a good day for disney....70 and sunny with a dose of
Last
 
Good try wind....jumping me like that is gonna cost you
Last
 
The first of 2 eggs this morning.
The breeding season is upon us.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20181219_095041.webp
    20181219_095041.webp
    133.5 KB · Views: 54
Okay you guys,, these are hawk pigeons. They can be trained to attack just about anything. Hawks, cats, dum dums,, just about anything. Especially hunters from California.
 

Attachments

  • FB_IMG_1544990169729.webp
    FB_IMG_1544990169729.webp
    25 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
over easy dove egg on a big fat cheese burger......sounds yummy
 
Dove eggs are good hard boiled and deviled with mustard.
 
Okay you guys,, these are hawk pigeons. They can be trained to attack just about anything. Hawks, cats, dum dums,, just about anything. Especially hunters from California.
That bird looks shady
Last
 
You guys are in denial.
I know that secretly every single one of you has had more than one dream where you had the ability to fly.
Whether it was like some super hero or a bird.
One more comment about eating my bird and I'll refer you to Honest Sam. Maybe you need a good probe or two.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom